Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy birthday, sweet Valeria

On October 20th, 1993 the world welcomed one of its bright stars that shines wherever it is. Just ask me to find a defect about this star and you will get no answer. It is perfect.
The star's name is just as beautiful as it herself is - Valeria.
She lights up the night. She lights up my mood.
She has been shining for 19 years now. She will keep doing it for many years more.

Valeria, we never know what will happen in the future. Our ways may be different but the hearts never forget. You are etched in my heart forever.
Remember: beside me, there are a lot more people who are grateful to God for having you in their lives. The fact is, we all know we are just part of the 7 billion world population so we may think 'who cares? why do I care about this life that will mean nothing in years to come?' We should care. We should care about everyone and everything around us. Because there are some people who make our life much more important and interesting than we thought it was. You made so many days of my life interesting. For that I will always be grateful.

I wish you a happy birthday. I wish you a happy day. I wish you a happy life.
Love, A.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment