Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year, Happy New Life

Well, as the New Year is coming, it is time to reflect on what 2012 has brought to us.
Here is my list:
1. I fell in love. Painful love though, sometimes I am grateful for it.
2. I met the relatives my family had lost touch with for about 50 years.
3. I met my brother. I never knew him but he loves me. I love him for loving me and just being my brother.
4. I found a new friend. Well, I can't say she is my best friend but I can tell her things I would never even tell my mom. I know a few people I can trust on the Internet, but now there is someone like that in real life. That's a great accomplishment for me since I am not an open person.
5. I found a job.
Of course, there are also some painful memories, but I just don't wanna think about them now.
You, too, better not think about bad things as you step into a new year and a new life.
Happy New Year! May it bring you happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment