Wednesday, March 6, 2013

عيد ميلاد سعيد!

March 6 is the beginning of spring. It is the day the snow melts, the sun shines brighter, the wind becomes warm.

But to me, all of the above is not as important as this: it is the day you were born. My sister, my soulmate, my friend. It may seem like I told you everything about my love for you, but no, words are never enough. In fact, words are not even needed, you know that.

Honey, I am so sorry for not being there for you right now. I apologize for making you miss me. I didn't want to. It's just that I am hella busy now and I feel huge pressure with the university, work, friends, plans, etc.

But no way I'm gonna ever forget about you.

I think of you every day. I pray for you every day. You are with me. I am with you. Always.

Be happy on your birthday, dear. Be happy every day of your life.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have something in my eye *rubs the tears away*
    Thank you so much. Best birthday wish ever.
    Thank you for that and thank you for being with me.
    I understand that you're busy, I'm sure we'll catch up soon.
    Thank you for your kind words. You're always on my mind.

    Love, Rawan. xx

    ReplyDelete