Thursday, May 23, 2013

For him

I'm not sure I'll write any posts this summer, so I have thought a lot on what the topic of this post should be.
I have a lot on my mind right now, and it is hard to bring everything together and write something good and meaningful.
Yet I decided to dedicate this post to the one who never left my mind and my heart this past year.
I do not want to reveal his name, although I know he'll never read my blog anyway.
Why do I want to write this post about him? Maybe it's because I know I will forget him soon and he will never bother me again. Maybe because my heart still aches every time I think of him.
These 15 months that he's been on my mind have been both happy and sad. That's what it's like when you love someone who doesn't give a damn about you. Happiness and sadness. Feeling both good and bad. It is such a pleasure to be in love, yet this love may hurt sometimes. That's what it's like in my case.
I thought it would work, but every time he put me down I felt like I did not deserve him at all. Now I've realized I was wrong. It is him who does not deserve me after all. I will not cry, I'll forget him and the feelings I had for him. I'll be strong.
Unrequited love teaches you some useful lessons, it sure does.
I just gotta thank him and the love I had for him for these lessons, for teaching me that I can be strong.
I just wish him and you all a nice summer.
Search for and find your love, your true love. May you never be blinded by what just seems like love.

No comments:

Post a Comment